The machines are designed for the treatment of a wide range of products and have been optimized for frequent production changes and for operations in sterile environments.
Structural calculation, design and production in conformity with the PED pressure equipment directive and / or according to ASME..
The equipment can also be certified according to ATEX.
The equipment can be made in different configurations and with different accessories:
- Vertical cylindrical with rounded roof or horizontal cylindrical
- The bottom bottom can be welded or flanged
- The bottom can be locked using traditional clamps or with a bayonet system
- Heating / cooling system by via half-pipe jacket or microwave
- Washing and sterilization systems CIP, SIP, UV rays
Different configurations are possible with two or three blades and design designed to optimize the mixing of the product and the discharge of the dried product.
The speed can be fixed or variable controlled by inverter.
The rotation can be clockwise/counter-clockwise.
The agitator can be raised and lowered.
The agitator can also be heated and equipped with side scrapers at the ends of the arms to prevent the product from sticking to the wall, avoiding local overheating of the product, reducing the amount of product remaining in the machine after discharging it.
Different seal configurations are possible
- packing with lip seals for simpler applications;
- single/double fluxed/non fluxed mechanical seal;
- bellows application (with the advantage of preventing dangerous leaks or emissions, product contamination, possible installation of failure detection system for mechanical seal and bellows);
- The filter elements are defined according to the specific needs of the customer
- fabric (cotton, polypropylene, etc.)
- Single metal layer with filter mesh inserts
- Sintered plates
- sintered multilayer metal mesh
The system can be controlled by PLC and hydraulic unit.